Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat!!

As usual, we attended our ward's Trunk-or-Treat! I think this is the best way for kids to go trick-or-treating because it's so much easier to walk from car to car than house to house!! It was pretty chilly. I was a little worried Dorothy's costume would need some long underwear underneath to keep her warm, but the sun came out and warmed it up just enough. I was relieved because as some of you know, I made Dorothy's costume and wanted it to have every advantage there was at looking normal!! I know some of you are worried because I did not use the pattern.... So don't look too close!! Here are the pictures of my little Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and my little Giraffe!!!! After Trunk-or-Treat we went to Papa Murphy's and got a Jack-O-Lantern pizza for dinner!! Dorothy could barely wait for it to cook to eat!!!! More Halloween fun to come (Dorothy will get her use out of that costume!)










6 comments:

ambercarlson said...

So cute!! I'm so sad we missed it! Lets plan on Pizza at our place on Tuesday night around 6:00... Will that work for you?? A-

Heather Capener said...

Mrs, so cute cute cute. I love those little costumes. Those are the cutest little naughtys

Melanie said...

Perfect costume, perfect name. You did a really great job. She looks adorable.

I think we're getting one of those pizzas on Wednesday. The things you do for love...

AcctSuit said...

I love Dorothy's costume, she is the cutest little thing! Love the fist two pics especially. Mrs, you did great on her costume. And Preston looks so cute and looks like he needs a good maul-a-thon!! I bet they were the two cutest kids there! :)
-Jessica

Brooke S said...

Fatty & Tricia!

How are you? Your family is so cute. The costume looks great.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Brooke (Taylor) Snyder

The Clark Family said...

Dorothy is the cutest little Dorothy. Great job, I can't believe that you made it. I am so glad that you guys had such a good time and the pizza looks so cool!