Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jack-O-Lantern FUN!!

We, as most people in America do, carved our pumpkins!! I guess I was feeling a little Martha-ish when I decided we would not be doing any traditional pumpkins this year!! We (James, Dorothy, and I) all got a pumpkin. We decided to let Preston team with Daddy due to his lack of interest. We each picked out a pattern and carved away!!! Well, I can't say they turned out great; I am just hoping that you can tell what each one was intended to be. We had fun doing it, but next year, I think I will stick to the trusty Jack-O-Lantern face triangle eyes and nose with a big smile. At least when it comes out crooked people think you artistic!! :):)


Let the fun begin!!


Preston unsure of what he's supposed to be doing!
So
he decided to attack and then eat the pumpkin!

Our finished products........
Dorothy's Bat!!

Daddy and Preston's monster!!

My kitty sitting by a pumpkin with a spider fiasco!!


What fun!!!!

4 comments:

AcctSuit said...

What do you mean they didn't turn out great?? Those look awesome!!! Mmmmm, I love pumpkin seeds. Adam and I might have to carve one just for the pumpkin seeds!!
-Jessica

sara cardon said...

Are you kidding?? Those look GREAT!! Much better than our sorry attempt. I mean, you'd think with a dentist in the family you'd have a really professional looking carving job or something.:) So cute!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

The pumpkins turned out great. I think Dorothy is the cutest Wizard of Oz Dorothy I have ever seen. I never had a costume until Halloween day since their were 10 kids so I was Dorothy 4 years in a row. I wasn't nearly as cute by far...

The Clark Family said...

Okay Tricia. Really, those didn't turn out really well? You are crazy! They look so good, I can't believe how much your kids have grown since July!