Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday lazy Sunday!!!

I love conference Sunday!! I have so many good memories of it growing up!! My Mom would always go all out and make some fancy breakfast and lunch!! Now as an adult I love it for different reasons... Hearing all of the talks, thinking about what I need to do to be better in my life, and spending quality time in my pajama's all day!! James made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and manicotti for lunch (in keeping with Mickelsen family tradition of big meals). Dorothy loved watching the choir sing and yelling "Grandma Grandma" at the screen every time she spotted her Grandma Thomas in the choir!
We spent the rest of the day putting toys on one side of the room and cheering at Preston to go and get them (he has recently learned to crawl in the silliest way!) Then we lit the fireplace and watched the fire! For some reason fires mesmerize me! It is really cold outside and a perfect day to sit home in your pajamas watch conference, drink hot cocoa and warm up by the fire... Oh how I love fall!!!!!




















Lazy day in front of the fire!


Preston and his crazy way to crawl!!!

6 comments:

AcctSuit said...

I love the bear crawl! I can't believe that little naughty is crawling already. :) Looks like he is getting ready for some more walking lessons at Thanksgiving!
-Jessica

Joan Morris said...

Your family is So cute Tricia! Thanks for sharing! I love keeping in touch with you through your blog.

The Clark Family said...

I love fires as well, that is so neat that you have one in your home. They just remind me of family and holidays. Preston is getting so grown up already and Dorothy is darling as always.

Allison said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I can't believe that little Preston is already crawling! He's beat Sam, maybe he'll be giving Sam a bear ride to kindergarten. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again! Love, Allison

sara cardon said...

Cutest blog EVER!! My mom told me about your blog, and I'm so glad! It's really fun to see your kids and read about the fun things you do as a mom. It gives me ideas.:) Colorado looks gorgeous!! How fun!! Congrats on being done with dental school...

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I can't believe he can crawl already. He is only a month older than Brock and Brock can't even sit by himself! By the way, Skinny Minnie, you look great. What's the secret...no seriously tell me.