Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am addicted to "The Hills"



O.K. for those of you who have not yet been sucked into the TV show "The Hills" you can disregard this post! I don't know what it is about that show but it is my favorite show on earth! I eagerly await each week for a new episode in which after watching I tell James for a half hour how much I can't stand Spencer Pratt and how Heidi has totally changed! Also, why Whitney should get a bigger role, how much I love Lauren and why is Audrina dating the loser Justin-Bobby?? Who would have thought that "reality" tv could be sooooo great?? My next goal is to Netflix Laguna Beach !!! I love you LC!!

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You are not alone! I am totally addicted and agree with everything you said. I just wonder when Heidi will realize what a beast she is and what a loser Spencer is.

AcctSuit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AcctSuit said...

Thanks for not throwing me under the bus for getting you hooked on that show!!! Go team LC!!!
--Jessica