Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Budding Photographer!!

Alright, so I have been blogging a lot lately!! Well, Preston is now 6 months and usually like the crazy Mother that I am I take him to get his pictures taken at kiddie kandids and spend a ridiculous amount of money. But I thought... I have a professional camera why don't I go and take the kids' pictures???? So I did. Here are Preston's 6 month old pictures...... (of course Dorothy is in them. She can't stand to let me take a picture of Preston alone!!)



































































7 comments:

The Clark Family said...

I am so glad that you are blogging a lot lately, I love seeing your pictures. Sorry about the other night, my phone died obviously. I am getting a new phone in a couple of days because my phone will not keep a charge! Anyway, fantastic photos! I keep telling Ryan that I want that camera for Christmas. Hopefully he will get it for me. But your pictures really did turn out amazing. Helps to have such darling subjects though!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You did an awesome job. I swear Preston changes every day! I too want that camera for Christmas.

Heather Capener said...

maulfest 2007!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. They grow up way to fast. :)

Melanie said...

Tricia! Those are some great pictures. Nicely done! Kiddie Kandids has got nothing on you. What kind of camera do you have?

AcctSuit said...

Great pics, way better than Kiddie Kandids. I can't wait to hang out the cute cutes!!
--Jessica

ambercarlson said...

Where is that bridge? What a great picture place! Amber