Friday, October 12, 2007

The skeletons in our closet!!!

Every year I get Dorothy Halloween pajamas and I usually try to get ones that glow in the dark! This year I found matching jammies for the kids that also glow in the dark!! So here they are our little skeletons!!! I also posted a picture of Preston pulling himself up. I don't know what to do... this kid is only 6 months old, he should barely be sitting up right now!! ahhhhhh I can only blame his aunt Dickens for this!!







































Naughty naughty naughty!!!

7 comments:

AcctSuit said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pj's ever!!! Looks like I've taught him well. :)
-Jessica

Heather Capener said...

Do those come in adult sizes?

The Clark Family said...

Those are such cute jammies! I have matching Halloween pjs for Ashlyn and McKenna but they don't glow in the dark! And I can't believe Preston, that is amazing!

Eric & Laura said...

You're in for it! Looks like he's going to be on the move! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. We really miss seeing you in person though!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Okay, where did you get those PJs because I totally want to copy you and buy some. I bought a hideous pair of PJs for Austin at Children's Place and need to redeem myself!

The Johnstun Family said...

Hey girl I can't believe that he is already pulling himself up. Braylond just barley started doing that,and he has bumped his head so many times. Just for the info he wasn't really drinking the dr pepper but I think he wanted to. I opened the fridge and that is the first thing he went for.Anyway I miss you guys your kids are getting so big.

ambercarlson said...

Hi...Those are so cute! I am going to try calling you here in a bit, but my kids are both sick so I think we might skip the museum today, I would hate to infect everyone!...I am so bummed! Next week is the Monster Bash at the Museum though, lets plan on it!