Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thomas Halloween Bash!!!

We had our annual Halloween party. It was crazy and chaotic trying to do all of the things I wanted to but it was a blast! The kids played and played and the adults ate good food and hung out (the men even snuck some football in!) We had so much fun thanks to all who came!
Waiting for Peter Pan (must be said with an English accent!)

The cutest little Tinkerbell I have ever seen!

Preston's favorite part of the costume was his sword!!

All day Preston kept asking to fight Daddy!

The girls all dressed and ready for the party!

Peter, Captain, Wendy, Tiger-Lily and Tinkerbell!

The food!

Caramel apples!

Pinata during the party!

Peter Pan

Wendy reading a bedtime story to John and Michael!

Captain (very scary) telling Peter to stay away!!

Tiger Lily throwing a peace sign!

Tink- flying away!

Wendy, Tinkerbell, and Peter!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the pictures!! It was a fun party! Thanks for inviting us!! We had a great time! Do you guys REALLY have to move??? ;-)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Tricia you are the ultimate party girl. Seriously. That food looks amazingly scary. I need some of your good recipes. You are the best cook.

Meg said...

I love it! You are so creative! I am glad you had a good time! James really turned out to be a good Hook~er?!

Love you guys!

Joan Morris said...

What a fun party!! I can't believe that spread of "spooky" food. What cute costumes. I love how all your costumes related to each other.

Heather said...

That was such a blast. I just hope you know that since you've set a precedent, you have to come to Colorado every year to host a killer Halloween bash!

Kathy Rose said...

Seriously...how cute are you guys! The food looked great! I'm impressed. My Hailey is going to be Tinkerbell too. :) Cute costumes!

Elise said...

Awesome costumes! It's nice to do parties like that, then you can wear them more than just once. I have a good Peter Pan costume that Braiden wore and I tried talking Brody into being Peter Pan but he had to be a Clone Trooper like Braiden, humph!

Kay Hinton said...

Wonderful costumes, and what a spread! Party girl extroidinaire! You should enter that Tinkerbell/pumpkin picture in a contest.

Shauna said...

you go girl! that definitely looks like a lot of work, but alot of fun. very cute family themed costumes!The caramel apples looks delicious! I want one right now!

sara cardon said...

I LOVE how your costumes all have a theme together-- what a great idea! Violet is the cutest Tinker Bell ever!! What an AWESOME costume-- did you make it?!? You need to post your recipe for caramel apples. They look to die for!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute!! I love all the costumes!!