Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aquarium!!

Well, we move in almost a month and a half... and one thing we are really going to miss is the Denver aquarium!! A few of my friends and I headed to visit!


Dorothy took this blurry picture!

All smiles as Violet got pushed around the aquarium!! (Evan keeps teasing me that some family out there is angry that they have such a naughty kid -- based on the other two. Violet must have been switched at birth!)

Checking out all the fish!

Dorothy the underwater diver!

Preston showing off his shark smile!

Violet playing around at the aquarium!

The three in front of the shark tank! (It took me a minute to talk Preston into sitting down he was afraid!)

Preston and Dorothy after getting their faces painted!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the picture of Violet in her stroller! So sweet!! We haven't been to the aquarium yet. We'll have to check it out.

Joan Morris said...

That picture of Preston in front of the shark tank is hilarious!
I love Violet's leopard skin pants. What a cute family. Looks like a great aquarium!

Kay Hinton said...

I'm so glad to see all of you healthy and strong after your flu bout. I'm sure it was my prayers!

Stephanie Black said...

They are so cute and it looks like they all enjoyed it. I have wanted to come over and go there. I've heard it is great. I need to make a trip soon I think!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Preston looks afraid sitting by the shark tank. I love the cute squinty eyed look on Violet in that picture though. Where are you guys moving to?