Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!!

I love fall and visiting the pumpkin patch is one of the highlights of fall!!! I took the kids and they played in the many bounce houses and then carefully selected a pumpkin. Dorothy made sure we ended up with six: one for each member of the family (yes she thinks the stupid dog is a member of our family!)
Can you spot which one is my lil' pumpkin?

Dorothy playing on one of the many bounce houses!

Preston found this bounce house and did not leave until he was dragged away!

Me holding Violet while the kids played in the hay maze!

Dorothy picks out her pumpkin: "the biggest one!"

Dorothy and Preston washing off the dirt and bugs!

Preston kissing his pumpkin!

The kids and I with our carefully selected pumpkins!

Our pumpkins!!!
SIX!!!!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun!! Which pumpkin patch did you go to?

Lilit said...

Where did you go? I really want to do to a pumpkin patch this year. Lindee told me of one on Iliff and Chambers, is that where you guys went???

Cute photos, and yes I did spot your lil' pumpkin!

J-Leav said...

I need out of Vegas. Your pumpkin patch kicked the pants off ours! By the way, you look great :)

Heather said...

You ended up with six pumpkins? It's a good thing I had to jet out of there so we only got one! Fun times!

Heather Capener said...

What the heck is with the stems on those pumpkins!!! They're HUGE!

And you do look really great!

I'm taking your lil pumpkin.

Joan Morris said...

Fall is the best time of year! Looks like a successful "hunt" for pumpkins.

Kay Hinton said...

I picked out your punkin easy! I love your variety. See you soon!