Saturday, October 10, 2009

I ride choo-choo?

Last weekend we drove up to Silverthorne and took the train! It was a busy day with conference and all, but with the help of an iPhone application (they have one for pretty much everything!) we were able to listen to conference as we drove and took the train in-between sessions! The train ride was BEAUTIFUL!!! As soon as we pulled up, Preston said "I ride choo-choo!" He loves trains and was beside himself the entire ride!


Preston and Daddy on choo-choo!


The girls on choo-choo!

The beautiful leaves!




5 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

That looks so pretty and a lot of fun. I didn't know they had a train up there. Where does it go to and from?

Kay Hinton said...

Oh man, that makes me want to head to the mountains. Beautiful photos.

Joan Morris said...

Looks like a beautiful day! Much better weather than I hear you had this weekend. It looked like it had snowed while watching the Utah/Colorado State game.

The Staker Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! I was checking out some of your older posts too: I love the Halloween pj's! We have the flu this week at our house and Ally wasn't impressed by the q-tip up the nose either.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh wow! That is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful day and a fun experience! And can I just say, I love your new header. How clever to keep the foot theme going! Too cute!