Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall: a season for change!

I just LOVE fall! I love the beautiful leaves and how everywhere you go there are vibrant yellows, reds and oranges! I love the crisp mornings, and all the fun fall holidays with pumpkin carvings, trick-or-treating and caramel apple cider. Fall is my favorite season! A few years ago, I saw a sign that said "Fall: a season for change" so every fall I try and think of something in my life I can change to be a little better! So in honor of fall and all the beauty it holds, I am going to try and see more beauty in everyone including myself!

My three little fall babies!
The girls

Look at those handsome boys!

Beautiful little Dorothy!

Beautiful little VJ!

Handsome little Pressy!

Fall is just BEAUTIFUL!!!



11 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

So pretty. Don't get a lot of that in Florida. You guys look great!

Lilit said...

gorgeous pictures, all I can say!!!!

Stephanie Black said...

Your pictures look awesome! I always love looking at the great pictures you take. I so appreciate good pictures (probably 'cause I never get any). Dorothy is so darn cute and getting so grown-up. She's adorable with all her golden hair! And you look amazing! I hope to see you in a few weeks (hopefully Krishawn has called you about this). We'll be in touch!

Kay Hinton said...

Seeing beauty in yourself shouldn't be hard- you're gorgeous inside and out . . . and you're an amazing photographer!

The Brousseau Family said...

GREAT,GREAT,GREAT family pictures..

Pilar said...

So cute. I love the one of all the girls! what a good looking family!!

Heather said...

I love that you update your blog all the time...and I love the pics! You have such a cute family and now I'm all mad that I didn't have you take my family pics before! I guess I think you'll be here forever. But yea for fall either way!

mrs. potato head said...

love it all. and adorable kids, as always.

Shonna said...

Wonderful pictures! And what a great idea about finding something to change to become a little better, thanks. Oh, and could you post the recipe for caramel apple cider, it sounds amazing but I've never had it before.

Kathy Rose said...

Fall is my favorite season too. I just wish it was longer than it is. Cute pictures! You seriously have the cutest family!!! And Tricia...you are just beautiful!

Michelle said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family! What perfect pics!