Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Conrad and Hailey 10-24-09

We just returned from Utah where we were able to attend the marriage of Hailey and Conrad in the Logan temple. We are so excited to welcome beautiful Hailey into our family!
Hailey and Conrad kiss right outside the temple!

The beautiful Logan temple in the fall!

Our newly expanded family outside the temple!

The girls! (with Conrad)

The guys!

Our family outside the temple. (Funny story: you may notice a shoe change... in between the temple and the wedding breakfast we went to the mall when my shoe broke (btw these shoes were no payless specials I got them at Nordstroms for a pretty penny!) So I had to change into boots!)

James

Hailey and the girls (they all thought she was a princess!)

Conrad and the little boys!

Three best friends during the reception!

What the little boys did during the reception!

Our family at the reception

Little girls

What the little girls did during the reception!

Dorothy

Sisters!

Violet (or Vivian) and Conrad at the reception

Center pieces

The beautiful cake (Dorothy is still asking me why Hailey did not let her have any cake!)

8 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Wow! You got some great shots, Tricia. That one of the temple with leaves, the little girls skipping, the little boys jumping. . .. etc. It was a beautiful wedding.

Shannon said...

What a beautiful wedding!! I love to look at wedding pictures!!

Megan and TJ said...

I really love the family picture outside the temple! Glad you made it back safely...only to leave us for good in only a few weeks:(

Heather Capener said...

I saw the pictures on facebook, but not until I looked at your blog did I realize Dorothy lost her shoe skipping.
It was so fun to see everyone!!
It was a beautiful wedding!

Joan Morris said...

What great pictures. I love the one of the little girls skipping and of Hailey with all the little girls. She really did look like a princess. What a beautiful family you all make!

Kristen Mackrory said...

You did get some great pictures. It was such a beautiful wedding...the colors, decorations, people, sealing, autumn weather...everything. It was fun to see you all too!

Heather said...

Super cute pics, as always! And you are so good at updating your blog...maybe I need to hire you do update mine for me! ;)

The Clark Family said...

Weddings are always so much fun! You guys look great, I can't believe about your shoes. Hey, I read that you guys are moving soon. Where are you guys going? You have to e-mail me and let me know what's happening in your life!