Friday, January 4, 2008

Six... Super Spectacular, Spiritual, Silly, Spendid, Satisfying, Student, Sighseeing, Sunny, See (C)-section years... and Sixty more to come!



We celebrated our six year anniversary on December 29th. We had a very romantic dinner at the Melting Pot. For dessert they brought the chocolate fondue and a little blue box (you know what they say a diamond is a girls best friend)!! It was fun to talk about all the wonderful years we have had as well as the many to come!!! I love you James!!!!!












7 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Yay! Congratulations! So when you say sixty more to come... is that children? =)
I love you guys and I'm glad to have been able to see the past six years and I'm excited to see the next sixty!
I hope to have sixty-six as spectacular as your's!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

No picture of what was in the blue box? I'm sure it's beautiful whatever it is. 6 years is quite the accomplishment. I love the Melting Pot, it's to die for!

sara cardon said...

Wow. You were SUCH a breathtakingly beautiful bride!! I remember thinking at the time, "I want my wedding to be just like Tricia's." It was the first winter wedding in Boise I actually envied...and then sure enough, December 30th in Boise.:) Congratulations!!

Joan Morris said...

You were such a beautiful bride! Congratulations on 6 years and here's to many more! It was fun to see Grandpa in your group picture. What a blessing that he was able to be there for your special day.

James and Tricia Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Clark Family said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary guys! Sounds like you had an awesome night.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Who is that really cute boy in the upper right corner of the group photo???! Wow! He's hot!