Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Daddy can I pleeease get my ears pierced?"

Finally!!!! James told me when Dorothy was born that I could not pierce her ears until she asked for it. Well Kyra (her cousin) got hers pierced for Christmas and ever since Dorothy has been asking if she could get her ears peered (that's how she says it) and so James (with a little pressure from Tricia) finally agreed that Dorothy could get her ears pierced!!! We went last week so it was an early birthday present!!!

Before things went South...

At this point she was not too sure about getting her ears "peered"

"don't they look beautiful?" All Dorothy could think was "Mommy you tricked me!!!"


She still could not smile... she was betrayed

Attacking "little buddy"... Looks like she's back to her old self again!!!

"Now we both have our ears peered Mommy!"

3 comments:

Heather Capener said...

I love the play by play pictures. That sad little face, you can see the you can see the betrayal she feels in her little eyes. Cute "peerings". She is such a doll!

sara cardon said...

Ha!! That is way funny. I guess she learned a very important lesson that "beauty is pain"--for there is much more to come in the following years...plucking eyebrows, waxing, exercising, etc.:)

Krista said...

that is so funny. I love her cute expressions in the pics. She sounds so grown up too in her requests and already listening to hannah music!