Friday, January 4, 2008

Santa gave me too much for Christmas..... but I like it!!!!!!

Well we went WAY OVERBOARD!!! Anyone who knows me knows I love the holidays!!! Dorothy got all the things she asked for plus a few or a lot more. I just kept thinking "she will love this!!" And she did!! Preston did not care too much for his presents as anticipated but he was obsessed with his Sisters!! James got rock band which was played non-stop the entire Christmas break :) James, I mean Santa, gave me way too much as well!! I got a new lens for my camera, which you will see takes very nice pictures and the sweetest thing he gave me was a little blue box I was not expecting (thanks Dickens!) It was a wonderful Christmas and I must say it was as magical this year as it was when I was five. I guess it truly is better to give than receive!!


















Showing us what "Santa" brought her!!

Playing in Rose Petal Cottage!!

















"Helping" Preston open presents!!


~~~The New lens~~~

















1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sweet! What kind of lens is it?