Thursday, January 10, 2008

I can't believe she's already four!!

Today, January 10th, is Dorothy's fourth birthday! Last night James and I put together her pink kitchen so that when she woke up, her present would be all ready for her!! She loved it!! She also got a Hannah Montana CD and promptly asked me if I got her a radio to listen to it! Dorothy and Preston played with the pink kitchen until they realized that Mommy was in the real kitchen making cupcakes for Dorothy to take to preschool. Dorothy and Preston "helped" me finish. Then we had a dance-a-thon to Hannah Montana (which is still playing with Dorothy dancing and loudly singing, on key, I might add!!)! Time really flies... I guess that means we're having fun!!!! Happy birthday Dorothy! You have brought so much joy and happiness to your parents! You are the BEST surprise I've ever gotten!!! We love you!!!

"Mommy, a Hannah Montana CD!"

Enjoying the new toy together!

For her "special day!"

I made the flowers and leaves out of gum sticks.... I had to improvise!!!

5 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Happy Birthday Dorothy! I wish I could be there to celebrate and help with the Mermaid party. Without a doubt it will be amazing. Mrs, you throw the best parties!! Creative Co. has got to move closer to each other, or become independently wealthy so when need be we can pick up and go where we need to go.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I second that, you do throw the best parties. Dorothy's party last year was a-ma-zing! You've had a lot going on. How does Dorothy still look pretty while crying when getting her ears pierced.

Joan Morris said...

Happy Birthday Dorothy! I had forgotten that Dorothy and Taylor share the same birthday. I loved the pink kitchen. I wonder if Taylor would want one??

ambercarlson said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Dorothy! We are so excited for your party! Brooklyn can hardly wait! Amb

sara cardon said...

Happy Birthday to Dorothy!! What CUTE pink cupcakes with flowers!! Maybe you can send me some on my birthday....