Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hair cuts and Car seats!!

Dorothy and I decided that we needed a little change so we both got our haircut! Dorothy hardly cut her hair at all it was merely a trim. I on the other hand cut my hair SHORT... not "married hair" short (hopefully) but I just went into the salon and told the lady to do whatever! She cut it like Katie Holmes-Cruise minus the Anna Wintour's bangs! So far I like it!

The "special" hairstyle with glitter spray from Lollilocks!!!


Two new do's!


Little (and I mean little) is in the one percentile for weight and fifteenth for height. Preston finally got a new car seat! I was going to wait until he was twenty pounds but after realizing it could take another six months for that to happen we got one. He got the "Cowmooflage" car seat from Britax and I love it!!!

So happy in his new comfortable-as-a-couch-car-seat!!

7 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love your hair. If I were to ever cut my hair, which I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to do, I would get that style too. I love it.

Jessica said...

Looks really cute Mrs.!! You need to fatten that little guy up, a pound of butter twice a day!

Heather Capener said...

I love the hair cut!! You know I was hesitant for you, but it looks so great. Definitely not a "married mom" cut.
I have a lot of chocolate laying around my house and it is fattening me up nicely, why don't you send the kid up for a visit, we'll put some weight on him! =)

The Johnstun Family said...

I'm so glad he is in a big car seat now. I couldn't believe he was still in that little thing when I saw you in Utah.Then I saw how little he was then I understood. Your hair looks great so does Dorothy. I'm so glad it's not the boring married look you know I would have to tell you if it was right.

The Clark Family said...

Like everyone else, I do love your hair! Dorothy and Preston are such cuties, I miss them!

sara cardon said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!! So cute!! You and your kids are way too photogenic!!

Joan Morris said...

Cute hair Tricia. I love your "new do".