Friday, January 4, 2008

Merry Christmas at the Mickelsen's!!!

Since we spent Christmas day with the Thomas family we had the Mickelsen Christmas party on the 26th. We had a dinner of appetizers just like my Mom usually makes and then we had our Christmas program. The kids dressed up and acted out the Nativity and we exchanged presents. It was really fun but we all missed Mom and Dad. After the party in the spirit of the holidays :) rock band was played well into the night!!!


Prestons



Preston and Sam enjoying a present!!

The Wise men bringing gifts!!

The Angel and the Shepherd

Joseph and Mary

The cast!!!

4 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

It is such a small world! You're kids are adorable, and the rest of the gang is getting big. It's seems like forever since I've seen you guys. Hope all is well!

Kay Hinton said...

Oh, Tricia, it was SO fun to see your family pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time together. How nice that your parents can get on here and feel a part of it. Did you talk to them?

sara cardon said...

My mom asked us some of our favorite Christmas memories when we were kids, and Devin and I both said, "Christmas Eve with the Mickelsens!!" I LOVED Christmas at your old house-- the white elephant gifts, the games, the food, etc. How fun!!

Joan Morris said...

I remember the nativity "cast" when you were little! What fun memories. I'm so glad you were all able to be together at Christmastime. I'm sure your parents are so proud that you all get together without them being around.