Monday, December 26, 2011

Who wants to see Jesus?

I have a nativity I got in Jerusalem it is hand carved and made of olive wood, and since I have collected nativities for the past 15 years or so I have quite a few!  I can also say that this one is by far my favorite, and the kids are told to NOT TOUCH it!  I set it out and kept finding it all wonky everyday... finally one day I saw Preston and Violet re-arranging the nativity.  I ask them why and Violet said "Mommy everyone wants to see Jesus."  I thought that was such a sweet thing to say and to think, that I left it for the rest of the season.  From the mouth of a 2 year old came a very profound thought!

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh, I love it. From the mouth of babes.

Happy Anniversary.

PS I love the elf tradition too. So fun.