Sunday, September 6, 2009

Off to school!

Well, it's official: I now have a kindergartner! Dorothy is in school at Mt. Olive. She went to pre-school there the past two years and could not wait all summer to go back to school! Her teacher this year is Mrs. Larsen. She is so excited!!
With Violet right before school

Ready to go!

Dropping off my big girl!

Preston, of course, has his backpack on too!

My kindergartner in front of her locker!

Funny story, sort of... After signing Dorothy in, I looked around and Preston was NO WHERE in sight. I started panicing and looking all over the school. A few other Mom's joined in until I went back to Dorothy's classroom to ask her teacher if anyone had seen where he went. There he was sitting in the circle with the other kids. I could not believe it! He hung up his backpack and gone to the bathroom to wash his hands with the other kids when I could not find him. I had a hard time getting him to actually leave he thought we were there for "Pressy school!"

2 comments:

Kathy Rose said...

Ohhh, Dorothy is so cute. That will be me next year. Crazy! LOL about Preston. That is soooo stinkin'cute.

Kay Hinton said...

Such a sad, happy day!