Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HSM party when your 32!!!

Even though I am behind on my blog, I decided to blog about my "Fabulous" birthday party since today IS my birthday! Dorothy (party planner extraordinaire) planned a high school musical party for me! I was so excited because all year I have been hoping for one! She even let me design my own cake!:) I had a wonderful day filled with the best gifts of all... lots of hugs and kisses!

This is what I got this morning as a 'hint'!

When I read it I laughed hard!

The little chef's with the help of Daddy made me dinner!


I should mention that James came through and got me a new TV (last week actually!) Dorothy and I are telling Preston to stay away while he is hugging the TV!

I got to make my own cake... again! So I made cupcakes!
(I think I really captured Troy's blue eyes don't you?)

Blowing out my 32 candles?!

I got FRONT ROW Wicked tickets!!! (I had been hinting to James since I saw it a year and a half ago!)
Note: Violet giving the one-eyed Willy!

6 comments:

Lilit said...

Happy Birthday Tricia!!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Your hair... I just can't get over how gorgeous that "russian look" is on you! Congrats on the new TV!

Stephanie Black said...

Happy Birthday Tricia! Now those look like some amazing cupcakes. I can't figure out how you even did that. I'm so impressed! Enjoy the new TV!

The Sampietro's said...

Happy Birthday girl!!

Megan and TJ said...

I am glad to hear that you had your HSM birthday that you have wanted for so long! Dorthy sure is a sweet girl! Enjoy Wicked! I cant wait myself!

Shauna said...

Yay! what a fun birthday! love the high school musical theme! haven't got into it myself...but hey I know you're a kid at heart. Way to go on scoring a t.v and front row wicked tickets! funny thing is I just booked tickets today for us to see it in Seattle in 2 weeks. I've never been and I'm so stoked. Happy Belated birthday!

Heather said...

That's so awesome...I love it! Looks like you had a super fun party...and I'm secretly in love with Zac Efron myself...don't tell! Happy Birthday!