Tuesday, September 1, 2009

After Roswell... I believe!!!

Being a skeptic all my life about aliens I had to do some 'hard' research and visit Roswell. They had a museum we went to. After reading that 60% of people that lived in Roswell believed in aliens it sealed the deal... We all left believers!
Mommy and Dorothy being picked up by the ship!


Aliens can be our friends!

Preston mesmerized by the alien!

In front of the alien dissection center!

James and Violet being picked up by the UFO!!!

After the museum we went and had some authentic Mexican food! Yum!

3 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

I'm so glad they didn't "get" you or disect you or anything.

sara cardon said...

That's pretty creepy!! You'll have to give Uncle Tom a call and have a deep conversation regarding his alien theories. He's always been a believer.:)

Stephanie Black said...

OK, those alien things look a little creepy to me. I guess I'm a big skeptic too. Kind of crazy...I'll have to check it out.