Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged......

Thanks Kara, hopefully I do this right!!!

Four jobs I have had in my life....
1. Clinique girl- I loved this job; it was so fun playing with makeup everyday!! It is also the reason I hate leaving the house without makeup on!!
2. PartyLand store manager- I also loved this job. I got to plan parties and blow up balloons all day!!
3. Outback- I was a server as well as a Key employee. I cannot say I loved this job, in fact at the end I pretty much hated it!! But Outback is still my favorite place to eat!!
4. Bridal store- I worked here before I got married which really aided in helping me find "the perfect dress." I also loved this job because of the magical look each girl would get on her face when she found her dress!!

Four places I have been...
1. Israel- I traveled all over that country!! I spent a semester there!! I also saw Egypt and Jordan!
2. England- A few years back we had a "return to our roots" trip with my parents and spent a few weeks there! My favorite place by far was "beautiful Hathersage!!!"
3. Germany- we also hit up France (which I am reluctant to admit), Austria, Switzerland (go Bitsch!), and the amazing Czech republic.
4. Hawaii!! What can I say it's absolute paradise!!!
(I know I put more than four, but I was going by trips!! Just be glad I was limited to four!!)

Four favorite foods...
1. Chocolate dipped strawberries (preferably at the melting pot!)
2. Lobster crab cakes at Bonefish grill!!
3. Does Dr. Pepper count?? (thanks to Jen and Heidi for that addiction!!!)
4. Anything at Outback!! Especially the aussie cheese fries!!

Four people I would like to get to know better...
1. Well I have a lot of cousins I feel I don't know very well..... Kara, Sara!!
2. It's too late now but I wish I had gotten to know my
grandparents a lot better!
3. My sisters-in-law
4. All the new people I have met since moving to Denver

Four reasons I love being me...
1. I am very happy with myself and my life! I have so much to be grateful for especially being a member of the church!!
2. I have the world's most amazing family!
3. I have the world's most amazing friends!
4. I have sooooo much to look forward to!!!!!

Four classes I wish I could take
1. I am taking a photography class right now but I wish I could take ten!!
2. How to be a better Mother!- This is so all encompassing it would take too long to elaborate!
3. One on the gospel! I wish I was one of those amazing church scholars!
4. How to de-nerditize my husband 101.

Four family or friends I am tagging..... Sara, Heather, Heidi, and Christy! ( I choose these people because I think they will do it- no pressure or anything!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck "de-nerdizing" Fatty. He's hopeless and lost. Jesus says we have to love him, though.

The Clark Family said...

How fun! I love all this stuff! I am jealous you are taking a photography class, yeah! Maybe one day. Anyway, you have been to so many cool places and I really enjoyed reading this. Talk to you soon!

sara cardon said...

That's a fun version of the "tagging" game-- I can totally agree on so many of them with you!!

Eric & Laura said...

Hey, did you find that card for Build-a-Bear? Eric left it on Dorthy's dresser...despite the fact that I told him to leave it on the kitchen counter. He figured since he stayed in her room...he should leave it there. Anyway, just wanted to make sure you found it.

Eric & Laura said...

Good! I was worried it would get lost or something. I'm so grateful for friends like you. Hopefully we'll live closer and get to actually see you in 2008! Anyway, thank you again for taking such good care of Eric while he was there. You guys are so generous and thoughtful!