Thursday, February 21, 2008

Diaper bag tag!!

Sorry Heidi this has taken so long!! So here is a picture or pictures of my diaper bag!! I took them this morning, it was relatively clean since I just made it last week!! I am also using this as an excuse to show off my newest creation!!!


Alright it has diapers, wipes, changing pad, cheerios, wallet, gum, Sunday school guide, Children's place coupons, enrichment invitation and my temple recommend (that I will get finished getting renewed tonight!)~~Can you tell I took this to church?!!!:)

I just wanted to show it has pockets!!




I tag... Sara, Krista, and Amber (don't worry if it takes you three weeks like me!)

4 comments:

The Sampietro's said...

YOUR AMAZING. I don't have time or the desire to do stuff like you. I guess it takes a lot of different people to make the world go round :)

The Clark Family said...

I love the bag, you are so talented! And it's okay it took awhile, it took me like forever to do your tag.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.