Sunday, February 10, 2008

Go Utah Jazz!!

Anyone who knows James is well aware of his obsession with two teams~~ His fall obsession: the Utes football team (we both graduated from Utah so it's legit!) and his winter obsession: the Utah Jazz!! Utah came to Denver to play the Nuggets and James and a fellow resident decided to get tickets. They had no idea they were tenth row!! It was an awesome game and the Jazz won in a really exciting game during overtime!! We had such a good time with our friends the Blanchards and really enjoyed a night out without the two naughties!!! Thanks Cliff and Leah!!!



Memo and Korver (kinda blurry)

5 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I'm with you on supporting the Jazz, but what's up with supporting the Utes?? Our blood runs true blue in this household.
Devin and Sarah would have loved to have gone with you to the Jazz game! They are also BIG Utah Jazz fans. Looks like a fun time, especially since the Jazz won!

ambercarlson said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! I missed you guys at church, I have been SOOO sick! Hopefully, I am on the mends... As for Friday, we are actually leaving earlier that day to go up Skiing for the weekend.. Bummer! Do you have plans for Monday-Thursday? We definitly want to get together! A

Megan and TJ said...

I have to say that the Pepsi center is quite a place to see a game. We had fun the first time they came to town when we went to support our JAZZ! Next time we should go together!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I had no idea he was such a JAZZ fan! I bet Dorothy loved build a bear. I don't mean to knock it. Austin just wasn't into it.

The Clark Family said...

Yea, Go Jazz! When I first moved to Utah I hated the Jazz growing up as a huge Laker fan but I came to love them! What a fun game to go to!