Thursday, December 3, 2009

In case you didn't know....

James GRADUATED!!!! Yes again, it is his third graduation since we got married but this one is the LAST!!! I am so proud of him and all his hard work! This program is especially grueling and difficult but he did it!! It was a special night and his fan club was all there! My parents (for some reason I never got a picture of them?) and his came to support him. We then roped them into helping us move!:)
James receiving his certificate!

Did I mention I was REALLY proud of James!!

I'm now married to an Orthodontist!

James and his proud parents!

5 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Congratulations, James! And best of luck in your practice!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! I bet you guys are so happy it's over! Good luck!!

Stephanie Black said...

Congratulations to James...and you Tricia for supporting him and surviving all the years! Glad you got moved and I hope it all goes well back in UT! Btw - I love the new pic on the blog with the stockings. For a second I thought it was the picture straight out of the PB catalog. Looks awesome!

Kathy Rose said...

Congratulations to James AND you!! Yay for being done! We have just a few more months and that will be us. Wahoo!! Third graduation for us too. Enjoy your new life without school. :)

Meg said...

Go, go...go Jamies, go!! Now it is official...after 13 years you are an adult! Good luck Tricia!