Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!

Last night we went to... New Moon!!! A few 30 something SAHM's hit the town for dinner at Chili's and then off to the feature film. We had so much fun!! I brought my steamy date Edward along so I would not get too lonely! He was rather well behaved, if I do say so myself!
My date Edward and I all ready to go!


My friend Heather made these amazing gift bags.... they had candy, a key chain, and tissues for when we cried! Most of us used those to wipe the sweat off our brows when Jacob took his shirt off!


The ladies eating dinner before the show!

Dinner
(Getting loaded up on caffeine since it was a midnight showing.)

My "date" Edward sitting in a child's booster seat! (We were laughing about how the guy sitting next to me is probably telling everyone about the crazy girl who brought a Barbie to the movie!)

At the theatre!

7 comments:

Lilit said...

Oh I wish I were there.... how was the show??????????????? was it good? I can't stop laughing about your Jacob comment :D
leaving in 4 days huh???!!!

Joan Morris said...

You crazy Twilight fan! Did you like the movie?? What a fun GNO and I love the "Edward" date.

Heather said...

That was such a blast! And the movie was awesome. So...who wants to go again tonight?

Shannon said...

So much fun!! That was THE best night I've had in a long time!!

sara cardon said...

OH BABY!! Wasn't it the best when Jacob took his shirt off?!? Phew! I've always been proud to be Team Edward, but after seeing New Moon, I don't know....

The Staker Family said...

I went Friday night, it was so good! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Kay Hinton said...

Crazy! Looks like fun! Unless there's another book, let me just say it doesn't end well for Jacob.