Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wicked!

Well, my birthday present finally came to fruition. We went to Wicked this week and LOVED IT!!! I saw it almost 2 years ago and was just as impressed this time as the first! We took Dorothy which had its pros and cons... Since she was 2, she has been singing the soundtrack to it. She loves the music! She is a very busy little 5 year old and kept asking questions during the play in her LOUDEST whisper she said "Why is she green Mom?" "Is it really raining up there?" "Why is she riding in a bubble?" You get the idea right? We had fun and James and I laughed the whole way home about how cute she was all night!

Dorothy and Mommy before the show!

Daddy and Dorothy before the show!

During intermission

Someone was really hungry during intermission!

At home after the show in our Wicked shirts!
Of course Dorothy had to get the "pink" one!

6 comments:

Joan Morris said...

What a fun "date" for Dorothy! I LOVED Wicked. I'm so happy you all got to go and Happy belated Birthday!

Megan and TJ said...

I love it! I am glad you finally got to use your birthday present! I used my mothers day present on my birthday when we went to Wicked last month! I LOVED IT! So in two years, you can come visit Denver and go again!

Shauna said...

I want to go again too!! It is such a great musical. Can I get yummy snacks and a t-shirt too mommmy? ha ha. What a fun thing to do with Dorothy.

The Clark Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. You and Dorothy look great. I love that our oldest are at the age where we can do fun stuff like this with them! And hey, I know nothing about your life! Where are you moving? Let me know what's going on with you guys!

sara cardon said...

What a lucky girl!! We saw it here in Philly and thought it was amazing, and I'm trying to convince Jon to go up to NYC one last time and see it with me on Broadway before we move!

Stephanie Black said...

Oh, that looks so fun! So that was kind of on our list of things to do for our Girls Weekend in Denver but we never made it because I'm a shopaholic! I wish we could have fit it in, it looks like fun and you guys look so fancy. It looks fun to dress up and go out to something like that! Happy Birthday Tricia!!!