Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was a busy day!! We spent the morning PACKING!! We move three weeks from yesterday! I hate packing for the record! Then we went to trunk or treat at the church! The kids love getting all that candy! We then came home and James took the kids trick or treating in our neighborhood.
Captain made another appearance at trunk or treat!

Dorothy and Preston all ready for trunk or treat!

Taking the kids around

Preston on like his 5th sucker!

James taking the kids out in the snow!
(it actually was not that cold!)


The kids with their loot!

Dorothy waiting by the door!
Once she got back had to answer the door and pass out candy!

Violet crawling around all night while Mommy passed out the candy!

7 comments:

Rena said...

where are you moving? Why?
Cute pictures. You are so creative. I was thinking about you when I was planning my halloween party wishing I had you to throw ideas around with.

Joan Morris said...

I was wondering how you would go trick or treating in all that snow. BTW I flew through Denver last Wednesday in the middle of that snowstorm. I was planning to call you if I got snowed in ;)

Kay Hinton said...

What is it about kids and suckers??? They can choose yummy chocolate candy bars and they choose suckers??? Cute pictures. Good luck in your move.

Lilit said...

Can I just say that I hope in 20 years or so I hope David runs into Violet somehow somewhere and they fall in love with each other! She is that cute!
I want a girl...

Kathy Rose said...

How fun! You all looked so darn cute!! I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween. Where are you guys moving to?

Eric & Laura said...

So fun! I LOVE that gorgeous green on Violet! When are you guys moving? Are you going to UT for Thanksgiving?

sara cardon said...

Cute pictures! How exciting to be moving out of the most snow-ridden state ever!!jk:) Your kids are way cute as always!!