Sunday, May 24, 2009

We love American Idol!!

Since James and I are die-hard American Idol fans we had a Finale party!! Good friends, good food, and good laughs (bikini girl and Kara show down!) We are sooooo happy Kris won! (I will always wish Danny had... although anyone but Adam had my vote!)


My cake for the party... I had some issues with it so I will just say it's a microphone and it did taste really good!!


Dorothy lurking around the candy before the party!


Watching the Finale!

The guys outside BBQue-ing!

7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I love American Idol! Next year you are going to have to invite me to your party!!! :) I too was so happy Kris won!

Kay Hinton said...

What a fun party and cute cake. You're so creative. I'm having Idol withdrawl this week! That Kara/Bikini girl show down was pretty funny (I hate to admit that Kara won on all counts.)

Heather said...

I have to say, that was the best AI party I've ever been to! But you always throw the best parties!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun, I wish we could've been there. I was sooooooo happy when Kris won! I love the coke cans around the cake!
--Jessica

Lilit said...

oh another event that I wish I attended!!!! I was so planning on leaving early from the mutual (or not going at all) but I decided I wouldn't be in peace with my decision... you know what I mean?!
LOOKS FUN! did you make the cake???

Pilar said...

We had fun! That little Preston is going to be a heart breaker, he is so cute.

Melanie said...

Girl, I cannot tell you how much that cake made me laugh!

: )