Sunday, May 10, 2009

Three *magical* days!!!

While in So Cal we ate at In-n-Out, Pinkberry, and of course DisneyLand!!! We spent three days in Disney and California Adventure!! It was crazy fun and incredibly exhausting!!! But we can't wait to go again!!


At the Disney castle!!

I had to get hats for the kids with their names on them!!

The highlight of Dorothy's trip eating lunch with Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderella!!

The highlight of Preston's trip meeting Lightning McQueen!!!

At the Bugs life land in California!!


Our AMAZING helpers Dickens and Adam!!!
(notice Preston getting swine-flu by licking the sword!)



The kids screaming on the tea-cups!!



On the Nemo ride!!

7 comments:

The Staker Family said...

It is so funny, we just spent 10 days doing Disney in Jamuary, and yet, looking at your fun pictures I want to go again! It really is a magical place isn't it!

Heather Capener said...

Let's go to DISNEY!!!!!
Looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there with the little naughties! CARS!! Please tell me you have some video of that.
I like your new blog header too!!!

Kristen Mackrory said...

What a fun trip! I love the pictures of your kids on the side of the blog. Did you take those?

Stephanie Black said...

Whoa! You guys are travelling fools these days! How do you have the energy to do all that??? I wish I did! It looks like you had so much fun. I might dare do that with my kids one day...one day :). I better pretty soon while they still have Lightning McQueen around, both my kids are obsessed with him too. It's so fun to see all the pics.

Jessica said...

We had so much fun at Disney! I'm so glad you guys came and I already miss the naughties, and so does buddy!!

Joan Morris said...

You guys go so many fun places, that's a kids dream trip come true.

Shonna said...

I love that he's licking the sword in the stone, ha ha. Any signs of swine flu yet? Disneyland is such a fun place, I'm glad you all went.