Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grand Canyon!!

We headed west for a week and visited my sister and her husband. On our way we stopped at a few amazing places... Mesa Verde and The Grand Canyon!!


On our way we stopped at chimney rock!


The cliffs dwellings we hiked down to!


Preston climbing up the ladder!
(Notice his leash to keep him from dying, and poop
leaking through his diaper--that was fun to follow!)





James and I are usually opposed to a leash but when Preston's
life was in danger 'monkey' was a must!

The Grand Canyon was so amazing!!!

5 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Those pictures are amazing. That really looks like it was so much fun. And I totally get the leash, just looking at some of those pictures gave me vertigo. We must keep our little ones safe!

Stephanie Black said...

I love looking at the pics! You guys all look great! We really want to go to Mesa Verde, so your pictures make me excited to go. It looks so neat and like a lot of fun! BTW - Violet is sooo cute!

Kay Hinton said...

What a fun and beautiful trip! Kristen has one of those monkeys, too for very special occasions.

Jessica said...

Your pictures really make me want to go now. I guess Adam and I will be planning a trip soon. Dorothy looks so dang cute with her pink sunglasses and Violet looks adorable! I love that Preston was able to climb that ladder, what a little monkey! I miss those little kids already!
--Jessica

Shonna said...

I remember going on a trip like that when I was in 5th grade, fun times. I'm glad you used a leash; better safe than sorry, right?