Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping at Cherry Creek!

A group of us decided to get together and go camping! We went to the Cherry Creek reservoir. The kids had a blast and Dorothy cried when we went home. For someone who thinks camping should always involve a cabin... I can't believe it but I can't wait to go again!! But we have to get a larger tent!

Playing around!!

We had the biggest family and the smallest tent!!

Hanging out!

Eating dinner

Warming up by the campfire and enjoying smores!

The kids all drinking hot coco in the morning!

2 comments:

Lilit said...

those pictures make me regret that we didn't go!!! *sigh*
Looks so fun and everyone I talked to who went said it was lots of fun!!! maybe next time?!?!?! :D

Heather said...

That was a blast...I'm way excited to go again! Thanks for organizing that Tricia!