Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rockin' the Rockies!!

Yesterday we went to the Rockies game! I (Tricia) sung the national anthem... in a choir!!! Don't worry, no one in their right mind would let me sing a solo!! I auditioned and actually made it into the Colorado Mormon Chorale!
Since I already had to be there, we decided to take the family and enjoy (well try and enjoy) the game. Preston was a bit wiggly to last 9 innings... So we left a little early! Dorothy kept cheering for the Marlins and we had to tell her it was the Rockies but after a few innings she had it all figured out!! It was really fun!!


Singing the national anthem!

"Let's go Marlins!"

Me and my ugly shirt with wiggle worm!!

Rockies vs. Dodgers

7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

How fun. Congratulations on being in the Colorado Mormon Chorale {:
That's an experience you can tell your Grandkids about.

Kelly M said...

I'm impressed that you auditioned for the choir! That's great! I'm sure you would have sounded beautiful singing the National Anthem as a solo.

Megan and TJ said...

That is super cool to be able to sing at a Rockies game. Way to go joining just in time!

The Clark Family said...

Way to go Tricia! How fun to be able to sing! For those of us who have absolutely zero musical talent we really appreciate those who do sharing it! And Dorothy had it right, Go Marlins!!!

Stephanie Black said...

You are so amazing Tricia! That is awesome that you sang in the choir for the game. I wish I had half the talent you have. And how did you brave taking a 1 1/2 year old to the game anyways??? That is quite amazing as well! :) Preston is absolutely adorable!

Eric & Laura said...

Okay, we are missing you guys so bad! When are you coming to visit us? We really just wish you lived here!...Like....Down the street! Something to keep in mind, right?

Shonna said...

Wow! Way to be in the choir. I take it the blue shirts were for the chorale performance?