Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our almost camp out!!

James has been wanting to take the kids and go camping all summer (since we are all geared up for it!) So I finally agreed to go last weekend. The only problem was it was raining and cold... so we decided to have a camp out at home!! It was really fun and to enjoy myself. I did not have to pack and unpack a million things!

Dorothy and Preston playing in the tent!

Ratty-tat Dorothy!! Yes, she has a black eye... Preston hit her with a toy hammer. OOPS!!

Crazy Preston who thought the tent was McDonald's play place!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! We have had many home-campouts ourselves! Soooo fun...and your kiddos are just precious! The pic of your girlie's hair is adorable! I am jealous...you can get only so creative with boys' hair!:)

sara cardon said...

You have so many fun new posts!! I love it!! We haven't been camping this summer yet either (much to Jonathan's dismay), but I don't know how it would work too well if we did it out "back" on our balcony.:) How fun!

Eric & Laura said...

Okay! I CANNOT believe how big they are getting! Preston is totally a little boy...no more baby in him! I can't believe how quickly time flies! And Dorthy just gets more beautiful every day it seems. I hope I get to have a beautiful little girl to dress in ribbons and curls one day too!