Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hurricane Preston!!

I know the country has been getting hit with a lot of hurricanes and oddly enough we have had one hit here right in Denver!!! It's name is Preston and he is equally as destructive as the hurricanes posted all over the news!!! His latest disaster zone was my much loved Bose sound dock that I received for Mother's Day!! He ruined it and it is now in the the mail to be repaired!! In the last few months he has single handedly destroyed my sewing machine, our indoor plants, our vacuum, Dorothy's play kitchen and now my sound dock!! Preston's latest talent is climbing out of his crib and knocking on the door to be let out. The good news is... He is way too cute to be mad at!!! We just have to laugh at little naughty fingers!!!


P.S. He also is now in nursery, so I'm no longer in tears after church, wondering why I even go!!!

3 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Grabby fingers!!! Hurricane Preston and I want to hang out.

Joan Morris said...

Sounds like Preston and Lucy must be related. It is a good thing he is so cute!

The Brousseau Family said...

Sounds like the one I have here in Idaho called Jackson!!