Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Look who's getting old!!!

I (Tricia) turned 31 yesterday! I would always joke with my Mom that she went into labor on 'labor day!' She never thought that was very funny ~ now I can see why!!! I had a 'Kitty-Kitty' party planned by the premier party planner: Dorothy! She totally copied her cousin Kyra's birthday, but hey you get inspiration where you can!! It was a really fun day filled with all my favorite things and people!!!


Here is my not so fabulous 'Hello Kitty' cake!
I used rainbow chip frosting because everyone knows it tastes the best!!

James took the kids shopping and picked out my 'top-secret' presents!!

4 comments:

Kelly M said...

A Hello Kitty Cake?!? I have plenty more Hello Kitty items if you need them for Dorothy's party in January. Happy Birthday!

Joan Morris said...

Happy Birthday Tricia! I remember that Labor Day when you were born! Your Hello Kitty cake and party look pretty fun ;}

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! My computer has been down so I'm sorry I missed the actual day. Your kids are getting so big! I hope you are feeling well. It looks like the birthday party was a success.

Heather Capener said...

Happy Birthday again Mrs. I think the Hello Kitty cake looks fabulous! Looks like the gift shopping went well as well ;)
Here's to 31 more years of best friends, drive bys, bugs, balloons, high speed chases, short cuts to campus, but in grown up terms I guess. What are those? New people, towns, jobs, homes, kids and more fun, amazing, great adventures!!
Your present is in the mail ;)