Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tiny Dancer!!!

Dorothy had her dance recital!! She was adorable in it and as a proud unbiased Mother I just want to say she was the best dancer in her class!!! She danced to "Love Love Me Do" by the Beatles and "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. I am trying to talk James into Youtubing it and putting it on our blog! I guess we will have to wait and see..... After the recital we gave Dorothy the roses we had gotten for her and immediately she started crying.... She wanted a "trumpy" like all the other girls. They were selling these junky little plastic trophy's that she could not live without, and because she was absolutely amazing in her recital dances we got her a "trumpy!"








5 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Cute! Takes me back to my own dancing days. I second that James needs to you tube it. I want to see!

The Clark Family said...

That is the cutest outfit! I love it. And Dorothy looks so beautiful! She looks like she is such a good little dancer! McKenna has some diffuculty but at least she tries, right?

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Dorothy was born to be a star! She is one of the most animated girls I have ever met. Beautiful costume too!

Megan and TJ said...

I just love the outfit. Little girls at that age are just so cute all dolled up and so much fun to watch.

Jessica said...

What a little cutie! She looks like such a good dancer, she must take after her mom! I want to see the video too.