Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I just want everyone to know that I am grateful for this season that is centered around the Savior. In 2000, I was lucky enough to spend a semester in Jerusalem. I truly think that it was there that I gained a strong testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ. It does not take traveling halfway around the world to have this knowledge--just for the slower folks like me. But I am grateful for that experience and the testimony of His life and mission I gained while there. We all know the old cliche "Jesus is the reason for the season," but I hope that everyone will take a moment to think of His life and mission this holiday season.


We are in Utah celebrating the holidays with family so I know I will not be updating as I should be!! I just want to wish all my wonderful family and friends a Merry Christmas!! I will have a blogfest 2008 when I return!!!


Lots of love from the Thomas family!!!!!


2 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I was preparing for a lesson I was teaching in YW when I read this. I love this picture and your thoughts were very touching. Scott Neville talked in church today and I could barely keep from sobbing out loud. The Spirit was so strong. Enjoy your vacation!

Heather Capener said...

Have a very Merry Christmas Mrs!! And a Happy Happy New Year! I hope you guys have a great time in Utah with the fam. Tell them all hello from me. I wish I could make it down for a little reunification, but i just don't have a time that I can get down there. Dickens has your Christmas present from me. I hope you like it! Give those kids a good Christmas mauling from Aunt Heathies!