Sunday, December 16, 2007

Little Angel

We had our Ward Christmas party! It was really fun! They had a gift exchange, and a fancy dinner. Then of course, the primary children put on the Nativity scene. I absolutely love this part!!! Dorothy was not supposed to participate because she is not in primary. But I managed to pull a few strings (I am friends with the primary president) and she was an angel. Thank goodness because all night she was asking me if she could "go on the big stage for the show" Then we heard bells and Santa showed up!!! Dorothy could not wait to tell him what she wanted... A pony baby, boy baby, and a watch! Good thing Santa was listening!!!

Dorothy as an angel being attacked by a child dog???
















There were a lot of angels!


Santa I want a pony baby, boy baby, and watch.....

2 comments:

Heather Capener said...

umm, I want to go see "Wicked" with my friends, an ipod, someone to come in with the proper supplies and accessories to clean and organize my room, I would definitely take a little something under the mistletoe as well if offered. ; )
Mrs, still trying to get a hold of you. I'll call you tomorrow!! Um, I guess that would actually be later today.

The Clark Family said...

What a cute little angel! I am glad she got to participate! I love your Christmas card and family photo! McKenna loves to look at it!