Saturday, December 22, 2007

Right or Left????

Heather, I am totally copying you!!! I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it was awesome!!! This article is from an online newpaper and there is this great optical illusion that spins. Which way you see it spin tells you whether you are more left or right-brained.

I saw it spin both ways, but first counter-clockwise. If you concentrate really hard, or your brain is broken (like mine) you can make it spin both ways!
check it out!

Leave a comment on which way it spinned for you.

www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

1 comment:

Heather Capener said...

I love it! It should just be shared with everyone, it's the coolest thing. The first time I saw it counter-clockwise, but just the other day I was showing a lady at work and it kept switching back and forth without even trying. Maybe my brain broke. Who knows!