Sunday, December 9, 2007

Princess' wishes on ice!

Dorothy's wish came true and she got to see ALL the princesses at the same time!! We got tickets to the Disney's Princesses on Ice show and took Dorothy! James and Preston were good sports and came along! Dorothy sat mesmerized the entire time by all the stories they told! She also went home with a new Ariel doll which she absolutely loves! We had a really good time and unlike the circus, I would highly recommend going to this show!!!


Yeah that's real fire!!

Belle during "Be our guest"


Cinderella and Prince Charming

Ariel and Flounder

All the Princesses skate together!!

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

This looks like such a cool show, I wish I could have taken McKenna. You are such a good mom always taking her to things like this. Too bad you don't live here anymore, you could tell me when all the shows were going on. Otherwise, I have no clue!