Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break!

Last week we had Spring Break, we just had a 'stay-cation' and lined up fun things to do.  I am exhausted but the kids had a wonderful time!
First off we went and saw the movie "Hop" after the movie ALL the kids go up front and dance!

Dorothy and I at the movie!

Next we went to a bouncy-gymnastics play place.  The kids LOVED it!

Rock climbing wall

Pressy our little climber!

I have fallen and I can't get up!

Violet wanted to spend most of the time being pushed on a swing!

*more to come!

4 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

Looks like you had some serious fun - at least the kids did!

Pam said...

Love the idea of the kids going up front after "Hop" and dancing! Stay-cations can be the very best! Sometimes we don't do things right in our own backyard.

Ming said...

That gym place looks like so much fun! For kids AND adults!

Jessica said...

I need to go to that play gym, it looks like so much fun!