Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disneyland day 3...

On our last day at Disney we tried to hit all our favorite rides again.  It started raining in the afternoon and we were a bit wet there for awhile!  Here are some pictures of the fun...
Mr. Toad's wild ride!

Dorothy is not the best driver, which made for a wild ride!

Going on Pinocchio again!

Mr. Toad, Pressy and I

Riding 'The Alice in Wonderland' ride! (My all time favorite!!!)

Going on the Thunder mtn railroad!

Wheeeeee!

Headed up the hill!!!

Meeting all the Princesses!!!



They were all so pretty and nice!!

Eating at Ariel's Grotto!

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

I love all the pics! I am totally missing Disney now! And I love Dorothy's hair. I have tried french braiding like a million times and it always turns into a disaster!

Braziers said...

Violet is growing up! She looks so different, so much older. Looks like fun you guys.

The Staker Family said...

So, I just found out one of my best friends from High School is getting married next October in CALIFORNIA! So now I am totally planning a Halloween trip to Disney! (We'll see what Allan has to say about that, he thinks he has had enough Disney for a lifetime but we haven't been since January '09)