Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"I want to have hair just like yours!"

This morning while I was getting ready Dorothy asked me " Mommy can I do my hair like yours today?" I told her that I would have to straighten out her curls to make her hair look like mine. She immediately said "that's ok!" Knowing that James would kill me because he LOVES her curls I hesitantly decided to do it... Sorry James! So we blew out her hair and curled it under. She looked into the mirror when it was done and said "I look like Hannah Montana!"
MOVE OVER MOMMY!!



With our "matching" hair!

Holy-moly when did her hair get that long??!!!

Little buddy needed to be in the photo-shoot!

9 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

She looks so grown up like that! She's such a cutie. I love her comment telling you to move over!

Joan Morris said...

She is so cute but I miss the curls. It's funny how these Gabrielsen great grandchildren have the curly hair gene, ie, Lucy and Dorothy.

5 Brothers Farms said...

She is beautimous!:) She looks like such a little princess!!

Megan and TJ said...

I too must say she looks so grown up with straight hair. It is so cute though.

Goldthorpe Family! said...

Wendi says she looks like Hannah Montana, too. Hahaha! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Her hair is soooo long! Very cute! I do like the curls, but we know a thing or two about having curly hair. You always want what you don't have! You better tell James to enjoy it now because when she gets older she may want to straighten it just like Mommy!!

Kay Hinton said...

She is so beautiful! I told your mom when she called how I love to go to your blog and how beautiful Dorothy is and how cute Preston is. It's fun to see them and get to know them . . . and YOU here.

Shonna said...

Her hair is so long. You look so cute together.

sara cardon said...

What beautiful hair!! I think she looks just like your mom when she was little (at least from the pictures I've seen). Isn't crazy how long their hair is with all of those curls smoothed out?!?