Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bowling Alley Fun!!

This weekend we went bowling with our friends the Adams' ! To get the real bowling alley feel we had to come up with official bowling alley names like Fred, Shirley, Larry, and Wilma!! Dorothy and one of her best friends Emery enjoyed bowling a better game than me thanks to the bumpers and a ramp!! Preston spent the entire night trying to grab everyone's "ba's" and actually could pick up some of the lighter bowling balls!!! We had a lot of fun!!! The social butterfly Dorothy is already planning our next trip to the bowling alley!!!


Preston entertaining himself with the computer!!




















Letting Preston bowl a few frames!

Dorothy cheering for Emery!

Trying to keep Preston from grabbing everyone's "ba's"!!!

Preston trying on Daddy's shoes!!!

Emery and Dorothy




The pictures Dorothy
took with the camera!






8 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Hurray for bumper bowling. Looks like fun!

Moddybee said...

We have the same purse!!!

sara cardon said...

Cute!! What a fun date-night for all the kids to enjoy too!!:)

5 Brothers Farms said...

How FUN!! I can't tell ya the last time I went bowling! I bet the boys would LOVE it! It looks like your kids had a ball! Hopefully you didn't get any sort of foot fungus!:)

Kay Hinton said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been bowling in years. Dorothy's a pretty good photographer!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I need to take my kids, but I don't think our alley has a ramp. That would make it so easy!

The Clark Family said...

What fun! I love bowling. I actually will bowl a strike like the first two times and then gutter ball the rest. That seriously happens like every time, I have no idea why. Dorothy looks so big! I am glad that she has such good friends. McKenna has not found another friend quite like Dorothy yet. Maybe someday.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Dorothy is such a social butterfly. We miss you all out here.