Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

This is my last Halloween post... I promise!!! I love this time of year it's hard for me not to post everything!! Halloween was the perfect day unlike last year when we were freezing our pants off!! James took the kiddo's trick-or-treating and I stayed home passing out candy to all of our visitors!! They had so much fun and have a bowl full of candy to prove it!!!


Yeah, I have capri's on it was that warm!!!

The big bad wolf needed some incentive to sit still for pictures!!!


Off they go!!!

8 comments:

sara cardon said...

SO CUTE!! I love that with two (or more) kids you can do a theme-- like Little Red Ridinghood and the Big Bad Wolf. So clever!! Your pumpkins were so cute and it looks like it was a great Halloween!!

Heather Capener said...

I love little red and the big bad wolf, when do they come to visit?
You should have gone out into the wood and taken a picture of Dorothy in her costume. The one of her walking down the sidewalk is so cute, almost like the story.
I'm going to put the deposit down on the depot today!!!!

Heather Capener said...

OH, I forgot, I love the new header, it cute. How did you do that?

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I was supposed to come to Denver for Halloween but stayed home so that I could be with John and then John ended up going to Denver early. I heard it was beautiful weather.

Joan Morris said...

Dorothy looks so cute in her Little Red Ridinghood costume and Preston as the Big Bad wolf. What a fun day. We had a warm Halloween here as well. It was supposed to rain, but was nice.

Kelly M said...

Your kids were adorable for halloween. It's fun to see many posts about the same holiday. We all love to see the cute pics.

Stephanie Black said...

Oh how cute! I love looking at all your fun pics on your blog. I love their costumes. I think I need to learn a lesson from you and give me kids candy to pose for pictures because I'm not having much luck with either of them yet!

Shonna said...

I love the costumes! What cute kids. I'm glad it was warm.