Sunday, November 16, 2008

Go UTES!

Getting this family ready for the big game (aka Utah vs BYU) is a hard job. I got the family all dressed up to watch the game last night when they beat SDSU by 49 pts. We decided to take some pictures. These are mostly for you Patty because I know how much you love the Utes.


The family ready for the game. This was for you Patty!

The Colorado "U" featured on 'our' mountain. There should be a #1 next to them.

Dorothy's amazing catch during the Thomas half-time game.

Preston scored the first touchdown.

Team #1

Team #2. We spanked those sissies!

12 comments:

{owens} said...

SO MUCH FUN!! we love the utes too. and can't beat cute kids in cute u of u t shirts!

Kay Hinton said...

Now wait a cotton pickin' minute!!! How did you become a UTE fan? You went to BYU, UVSC, and Utah State. Right? This is a sad, sad story!!!! Go Cougars!!

Moddybee said...

Hey girl..what ever happened to Christy and debbie from Clinique...I was just thinking about those days.

Joan Morris said...

Oh, man you touched a hot button with all your BYU relatives Tricia! How sad to brain wash your poor defenseless children. Rise and Shout, the Cougars are OUT!
Go Cougs!!!!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

This blog was written by James... but for the record James and I both graduated from the U of U!

James and Tricia Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Morris said...

Okay, since you're both alumni I guess we'll forgive you! ;) You're in good company, I hear Joseph P Wirthlin used to play football for those darn Utes.

Lacey said...

Hey Trisha, I'm so glad I found you. I have been thinking about you. Congratulations on your soon to be baby!

Lacey

Megan and TJ said...

GO BYU! I cant wait to watch the COUGARS best the little utes!!! Just a little trash talk before the big game! All in good fun!

Pilar said...

Cool go UTES! that's going to be a great game.

Amber said...

I am glad to see that your loyalty is strong even while you have ventured out of the state! Go Utes!

Sarah said...

Ha, ha. I clicked on your blog and Devin says, "ah sick, tell them to take those crappy shirts off." The Morris family is true blue through and through.