Sunday, August 3, 2008

The third Thomas Turkey coming in January!!!!


From the picture, you may have guessed that #3 is on its way!!! I am almost 16 weeks pregnant!! And no, we are not going to find out the sex again!!! Dorothy said "I hope it's a girl baby, but (with prompting from Mom) I will love a boy baby!" Preston has no clue what's going on and that his baby days are numbered!!!

~~I won't be blogging for a while due to the fact that we are off to Russia for 2 1/2 weeks visiting President and Sister Mickelsen!!!
Dasvedanya


8 comments:

Heather Capener said...

HAVE FUN IN RUSSIA!!!

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Yay! Congratulations on the baby. Kelli is also due in January. Have fun in Russia and tell your mom and dad we said hi!

Naomi said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Wow, you have way more patience than I to wait to find out what you're having! Hugs to the kids!

Joan Morris said...

Congratulations Tricia! I'm so happy for you. If you need a substitute Mom/Grandma let me know. I've had experience this summer being Conrad's Idaho Mom. Have fun in Russia and tell your Mom and Dad we miss them and love them!

Kay Hinton said...

Congratulations, Tricia and James! That's great news! Give Patty and Hal and huge hug from us!!!!!!HUGE!!!!

Eric & Laura said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Have fun visiting the fam!

sara cardon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exicting blog post-- a new baby and a trip to Mother Russia. Hope you have a great trip visiting your parents!

Rena said...

Congratulations!! We call our kids Turkeys too.
Those pictures from Russia are awesome! I don't think I will ever have a reason to go there so it is nice to see pics from someone that went.