Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls Camp!

For girls camp this year we went to Estes park. It was so beautiful up there! We had so much fun staying up late, telling ghost stories, snipe hunting, and just enjoying the beautiful world we live in!! Our camp theme was "Be like the north star, steadfast and immovable." It was amazing and I feel so blessed that I could go~~ Thanks to my wonderful Mother-in-law who watched the kidlets!!! After all the fun, amazing food, and late nights~~ I can't wait for next year!!!

Heading out for the hike!!

One of the lakes we hiked to!!

The girls went canoeing, paddle boating and bike riding!!

1 comment:

Heather Capener said...

OH how I miss our girls camp days! Snipe hunting, ghost stories, chief uga buga, marching through other ward camps singing about how great we were, good times!!